Love Letter


Love Letter print by Cassia Beck
I have WON!

Little me, as won this awesome print by Cassia Beck, whose work I have loved for a while.  I first discovered her talent whilst looking on Etsy for my lovely friend Holly as she was moving home.  You may remember my post here, where I was choosing her a print.  Well I eventually chose Blue Monday by Cassia, under her other shops name, Lolas Room on Etsy.

I have been following her blog ever since.  Last week she mentioned that Here Comes The Sun blog was giving away one of her prints.  I entered and I was 1 of 135! Odds werent looking good.

So to my delight, I was notified yesterday that I won!

I am so over the moon.

Cassia is printing it for me this week, so I should have by the weekend.

Now, where to put it?  My work room? Bedroom?

Cant wait!

Labels: ,