Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: ticking along nicely... Google+ -->

ticking along nicely...








So this was Saturday.
A couple of hours up at the allotment, weeding, clearing the site for the new growing year.  The boys re-discovered their dinosaurs, diggers and favourite climbing tree.
I got covered in mud, and stung by nettles, ho hum!  I do love it there really.
Sadly the soil was too wet to plant the garlic, but the ground is prepared for planting next week.
Home again, Dan went scavenging for wood to burn with Charlie, whilst Rufus and I baked jam tarts and gingerbread hearts for lunch boxes next week.
Oh and I posed around a lot in my hand knitted hair bow.  There, I said I was gonna make one!
Tick it off that list!
x

17 comments:

  1. Hair bow is very lovely! And your sprouts look jolly good. Well done for getting out to the allotment in all this horrible weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a nice day. I have forgotten how nice jam tarts are, I must rustle up a batch soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking hot stuff in that bow, Lou! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, was out twigging in the woods for kindling myself yesterday, just love free stuff! jennyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whit-woo- the bow is looking awesome and you look gorge! I knew you could do it, bet you're glad you didn't fork out for one now, when yours was free from your stash x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos and blog xxx Happy New Year! z

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely bow which really suits you! well done for getting up your allotment, i've been avoiding the garden but really need to get out to do some clearing & planning for this year!
    happy new year - kellyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty bow, and such a pretty. Now I want one too (a bow, that is. Luckily I am satisfied with my face. haha..)
    Have a great week!
    -Li

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute of you and your boy to back tarts together :) And LOVE that bow! You've got talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check you out! What a productive day. And loving the hair bow too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bow! Might have to try and crochet myself one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hair bow is so cute, now you made me all jealous and want one myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute baby boy and his stripes... :)

    Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like such a lovely and wholesome time! Well done on the hairband x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am in love with your bow - you really are clever aren't you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. mmm, jam tarts haven't made them for years and what a pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't believe how quickly you made that bow! Way to go lady. Love the colour and style. It really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x