Guest Post - Kerry from SeventyTree









Hello, I’m Kerry and I have a blog and shop called Seventy Tree. I am very happy to be filling in for my lovely friend Lou today whilst she is on her holiday (lucky lady!). I live in North London and have two children, Maisie (11) and Bertie (2) and a husband called Dan (30 - may as well age him as well, he’s not shy!). Where we live is on the small side, but in a very nice leafy, family-friendly part of London, so I can’t complain too much. Therefore when I take pictures of my home, they tend to be of little close up details rather than the whole room (mostly because I can’t fit enough of the place into my 50mm camera lens!)

As you can see, we share our home with a lot of records! My husband has a huge and constantly growing collection (that’s not even half of them!). It is extremely rare that a cd will go on in our household. Even Maisie and Bertie enjoy putting on records - actually, not Bertie yet, but I did once arrive home to find Dan holding him over the turntable and letting him have a ‘scratch’ (Dan used to do a lot of record scratching y’see). Bertie likes to request records - current favourites ‘Cry To Me’ by Solomon Burke, ‘Superstition’ by Stevie Wonder and ‘Beat It’ by Michael Jackson. He also likes a bit of ‘Sam Cooke’ or ‘Sam Tooke’ as he calls him.

You will also see my Marimekko Panda canvas, which hangs above my bed. Dan got me this for Christmas and I love it! The other pictures are of general bits and bobs around the house. I am a big tea addict and do enjoy a cup with some Nutella on toast while Bertie has a nap. One of life’s little pleasures! The mug there is by Isak and there are several different colour combinations available  (I think there are many couples out there who might liken themselves to the couple on the mug). So that’s me and Dan there, although my hair isn’t particularly blonde anymore (it went quite dark after I had Bertie - did that happen to anyone else out there? Just thinking aloud...) and obviously, those aren’t my real boobies!

Thanks again for having me come and waffle away on your blog! Have a lovely day everyone :) ♡ ▲▼▲

Blog: http://theseventytree.blogspot.co.uk/
Website: http://www.seventytree.com/
Shop: http://seventytree.bigcartel.com/
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/seventytree

Thank you Kerry!
I love her home, the details are just gorgeous.
Please pop over and check out her links... her latest print is just amazing.
x