friday...


Ahh it's Friday... how nice does that feel?  Good I can tell you.
The image above was taken whilst walking into work on Tuesday.  It was one of the magical golden moments. With the sun hitting the Matthew ship... making it glow.
Beautiful!
This weekend we are doing some bits of home improvements, walking in the woods, having play dates and for me, getting stock ready for my first Christmas market next weekend!  eeeek!

If you look up there on the top header bar, you can see a tab called Events.  On this page I've listed all of the  Christmas Markets and Shops I am involved in over the Christmas period... do pop by if you are in the area.

Also a little reminder that the Cable and Cotton giveaway ends on Sunday.  So there is still time to enter or re-enter if you like!

So... there you go!
Have a wonderful weekend, lovelies... are you up to anything fun?
x

Labels: ,