Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: House love... Google+ -->

House love...




Happy Monday everyone!
You know me... I love a Swedish home with pops of bright yellow!
Those chairs just sing in that space, don't they?
And I'll take the ceramics collection and the toadstool lamp and the string shelves...
Oh and pink geraniums on the windowsill - pretty!
More images of this home over here.
x

p.s. Have a look over on the right column, my November love list is up.

p.p.s there is still time to enter my Cable and Cotton giveaway

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a love list, the first link is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, and yes. What a beautiful home. In LOVE with that childrens space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the super yellow eames chairs, me want!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. my house looks just like this (in my head)!!! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely decor. Some nice ideas to steal for my new home!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x