Nature in the Home...


89c882aa5beb11e2b22122000a9f12bd_7

Hello... brrrrr it is so cold here today!
Last night we had the hardest frost this winter so far ... I had to look twice out of the window this morning as I thought all the white was snow, but sadly no, just Jack Frost up to no good!

So to warm us all up, today's Nature in the Home features the brightest of tulips.  I bought these beautiful flowers from my local green grocers last week and they cheered up my dining room no end.  I love the colour contrast against my blue/grey wall and in the sunshine the colours just sing!  Sadly, they are over now and have been re-placed by the tiniest Narcissus, the smell is divine.

Have you started to fill your home with Spring blooms, or do you have flowers in your home all year round?
x

Labels: