Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: House Love... Google+ -->

House Love...


House Love - Celine Saby, Paris
House Love - Celine Saby, Paris
House Love - Celine Saby, Paris
House Love - Celine Saby, Paris
All images are via Freunde von Freunden
Morning!
It's half term here at the moment, and whilst the boys are busy upstairs playing with their marble run, I am stealing a little solitude.  I am sat at my dining table with a cup of green tea, with the smell of Hyacinths filling the room, it won't last long!
Spring is almost here, or is that wishful thinking?  A few miles North of Bristol there is snow.  Friends in Gloucestershire have woken to deep drifts, I bet the kids are happy! As much as I love playing in the snow I am longing for warmer weather now.
I came across these images on the blog Freunde von Freunden a few weeks ago and thought I'd leave them until I really needed some sun. And today is that day.
Celine Saby's light filled Paris apartment is unique and beautiful. I wish it was me sitting there in that window flicking through a magazine.  And that green wall!  Amazing colour isn't it?
Keep warm dear friends.  
x

7 comments:

  1. Ooh yes I'd like to sit in that little sunny spot looking through magazines and I love the green. Spring is nearly here, not long now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so beautiful, but wow those shoes I love love love too. Such a wonderful blog you have. I have a giveaway at the moment come along if you like. xx
    http://mindfullygreen.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place looks gorgeous, I would have never thought vivid green and lilac would look nice together on a wall! Keep warm Lou, enjoy your green tea the spring is coming soon (I hope)! /maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love that place!
    Snowing here too. Come on spring, I know you're out there somewhere! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful apartment... and in Paris of all places! Can't get much better than that really. The green is fabulously bohemian, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I REALLY love this apartment. Natural light in your living space cannot be underestimated, especially when you live in Northern Ireland like me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're killing me with these lovely spaces! Our flat is going on the market this week and then we might be homeless for a bit (eek!) before we find out hours. Wish Bristol was more affordable!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x