Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: House Love... Google+ -->

House Love...



 




I am in love with this place.
The space.
The large windows.
The connection of the garden to the inside.
Those Cacti.
The Bertoia chairs.
The studio space.
*sigh*
It is just beautiful.  This Buenos Aires home belongs to graphic designer Mercedes Hernaez and has been designed by her architect husband Alejandro Sticotti.  Mercedes describes her home as a 'garden with a roof' and I can see why.

For more images and the interview please visit FreudevonFreuden.

All images from here

11 comments:

  1. Wow...nice windows and I really love that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love too! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those windows! And the garden surrounding it! So peaceful. Feels like a beautiful space to create too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a find. It's wonderful. I think my all time house envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Lovely find Lou...especially the kitchen. We've had an offer accepted on a house so I'm full of plans for paint colours, floorboard and kitchen. It needs EVERYTHING doing to it! Mmmm...think I'm going to hit budget issues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing. I really love that, "a garden with a roof." I just love windows and light. I think my favorite might be the brick fireplace SURROUNDED by glass.

    And then knowing that this home is in Buenos Aires makes it even more special to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How hard do you think it'll be to convince her that she really needs a blogging commune in that house? Well a girl can dream...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo the cacti are good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yes that's lovely, when can I move in?! love the 1st 2 photos especially x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh for a studio like that!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x