Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: House Love... Google+ -->

House Love...






Oh my gosh!
I think I might have gushed about Aurelie Lecuyer's home and her blog Le Dans La here before!  I am sure I have.  It has to be my ALL time favourite blog and home ever!  I just love it.
Over on her blog she gives us tiny glimpses of her home, little snapshots of beautiful styling and French home life.  So when I found this interview and house tour over on The Socialite Family I nearly flipped out.
LOVE it.
The muted colour palette.  Touches of painted furniture.  Bleached wood.  House plants.  Black painted walls.  Cane furniture. 
It is truly beautiful.
It is how I would like to live (hint Dan).
More images over on The Socialite Family - enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. How I dream to live too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that is amazing! And I had no idea it was such a huge space they lived in. Love that open kitchen/dining area - stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you 100. I would need to start by throwing everything I own out which would be hard but worth it. Delicious house indeed, katie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this! I absolutely LOVE her blog and home and it was so nice to see more pictures from her home..everything is just perfect there! I'd love to live like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With this much light I can see how her photos are so beautiful. Love the branch for the baby's clothes. Perfect xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very perfect and the babies always sleeping....x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such a beautiful space. One of my favourite blogs for sure. The colours are just amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful home, so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. man those high ceilings and those wall colours!....perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I agree! This is totally what I'd like my new house to look like!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love La Dans La - hasn't seen this though, thanks for the link. What an amazing place, that space is incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x