Nature in the Home - a series... (Week 8)


Image via Paisley Summer

It's week 8 of our Nature in the Home link up.  Week 8!  Two months have flown by and we have seen some beautiful arrangements in some beautiful homes by beautiful people!!  Thank you for joining in.

This weeks image is by Penny from Paisley Summer.  She picked these blooms from her garden (UK people, Penny lives in Australia this is why she has roses in bloom - we will be there soon!).  Her hand picked flowers has really inspired me, such juicy hues... 

This week, I am determined not to buy cut flowers and forage for something from my own back yard.  Or even cut some blossom from a tree in the park (at the dead of night so I won't get told off!).   Nature in the Home was never meant to be about spending money, more about finding something natural be it a leaf, feather, a branch of blossom, or giving a neglected house plant a chance to shine!  

So this weeks challenge:  Go forage!  Will you join me?

Labels: