26//52...





A portrait of my children (and us this one time) once a week, every week, in 2013 

Charlie: Here is telling us all about the little 2 man elevator that takes workman to the top of the tower of the suspension bridge.  The stuff that boy knows!

Rufus: Went on a school trip to a local farm this week.  He fed lambs milk in a bottle and went on a tractor ride.  The best kind of school trip ever for 5 year olds.

Dan:  Golden

Me: In front of Bristol's famous Bridge.

It has been such beautiful weather today.  I worked a few hours at the local community centre on reception, whilst a family had their birthday party.  It was torture, knowing that outside was so so beautiful.  Straight after I finished Dan and the boys whisked me away to the woods for a evening cycle.  Perfect.

This week I decided to show us too - I hope you don't mind.

Labels: