Nature in the Home - a Series... (Week 15)


Image by Bethan of Decorators Notebook
Hi There!
Apologies for my lateness this morning, was listening to Rufus' class read.  Gosh they are a bright bunch of kids.  Level 5 in reception - mind blowing.

Anyway, how are we all doing?  Last week's hedgerow challenge was super sweet and super hard for those outside the UK.  I hadn't realised this when I set the task.  Sorry guys!  But, you all did rise to the challenge and nailed it.

Loved:  Karen's honeysuckle and cow parsley arrangement (English countryside at its best), Claudia's Miami take on hedgerow (the colour of those leaves!!), Sarah's lichen covered branches, Bee's blue jug of buttercups & clover and Jill's bountiful displays in gorgeous vases.

Thank you all for joining in.  I'd like to mention that anyone at any time can join us.  You can dip in and out each week too, this series is open to all, from all corners of the globe.  You are most welcome.

So, this weeks challenge was 'your favourite plant' - I'm really looking forward to this.  Talking to Lottie in her garden last week, she has many roses and peonies, these are her favourites, I wonder what she'll choose?  Mine will probably be Merlin... I feel an update coming on!

Next weeks challenge:
a gift
(clue:  for a friend, for yourself, from mother nature - something unexpected)
good luck!

Labels: