3...





Gosh this was so hard - choosing just 3 each from the past 6 months.  I have loved all of my portraits, for different reasons, memories of a day trip, a holiday or for what they are telling me at the time.  So here goes:

Charlie.  The first half of the year, looking back I can see we have done so much, he has learnt and grown.  Charlie's face has become thinner and his cheekbones more pronounced - maybe it's a shorter hair cut?   I dunno.  But he is looking older.

1.  Week 19 - Engrossed in art.
2.  Week 21 - The boy fell in love with the art of crabbing on holiday
3.  Week 26 - the most recent week, I do love this photo.  Here working out the logistics of a bridge.





Rufus has blossomed since starting Reception class last September, I can see whilst looking back how he has become a boy rather than the toddler. His confidence has grown and is such a chatter box, and oh so funny too.

1.  Week 2 - Loving the scared / delighted feeling that a park ride can give - faster faster!
2.  Week 20 - Cheeky guy, in his fist he is carry a buttercup and wild garlic - asking everyone if we like garlic butter!
3.  Week 24 - Chatting away telling me about his lego model

Playing along with Jodi - and her look back at the first half of the years 52 portraits.

Labels: