Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Birthday wishes... Google+ -->

Birthday wishes...


My Birthday Wishlist


Oh yes it's July!  Only 4 days until my birthday... a summer babe.  (although it does usually rain on my birthday).
Just in case you don't know what you can get me, I've made a little wish list.  There you go - easy. :)  (wishes really really hard!).

This year it isn't special in fact once you hit a certain age birthdays are a drag, oh yeah another year older!  But this Friday I am spending the day with Dan, the two of us are going to indulge in some good food and lots of together time.  In the evening drinks and fun with friends.  Oh and supper with cake with my gorgeous boys.  Birthdays are actually good fun.

......................................................
In other news, it's the 1st July and my July Loves List is up and over on the right... go have a look around and find some lovely new things or stuff I am really into at the moment (Marcus M, swoon!). Can I add him to my wishlist? hmmmmm


11 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely Friday and you never know your birthday wishes may come true x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of lovely stuff Lou! We have the same birthday, I forgot till now! Hope you have a lovely day on Friday! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those mustard clogs, hope the birthday fairy is listening for Friday x Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous things. I hope you get loads of treats! I just started following your lovely blog :)
    Hannah x

    thesublimetimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you will have a great day;o) Lovely things you wish for;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sure we will talk before your big day, but if we don't have a very happy birthday. Lovely things to wish for! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a lovely day! I love that blue dress, v nice with the clogs - fingers crossed for your wish list! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a good birthday. You will love the Alice Hart Cookbook. It's wonderful and I've cooked several from it and the recipes never disappoint. Even if you don't ever cook from it, the pictures and her voice is just lovely.

    Enjoy your day. Mumma time.
    Beach Hut Cook x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy nearly birthday! what a wonderful list, hope you have a sooper day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just got that Toast dress! A total steal in the sale too, looks fab with chunky necklaces!
    Rx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x