Nature in the Home - a Series (Week 20)...


Image via Hannapat of Cosmos and Cotton
So here we are, the final Nature in the Home in the Spring/Summer series.  And what a series it has been... such beauty has been found, homes have sparkled with vases of foraged blooms, above all I have been overwhelmed by the positive support in my little project.  It has totally blown me away!!  Thank you all so much!

So the final challenge was round... a hard one?  Thinking on this now, maybe it was a little too vague.  I do hope at least one person has found something to blog about... otherwise I shall just do a 'round' up (did you see what I did there?) of past posts.

Any way, thank you all for making my Wednesday's a highlight  and I look forward to Autumn / Spring to start all over again!  If you do wish to carry on, during my summer absence, please feel free... I would love it if I saw a post or two on bringing in Nature....  I am already groaning under the weight of Sweet Peas!

Big love 
xx




Labels: