Home inspiration... halloween


image via House that Lars Built
So, it's Half Term, the clocks have gone back - we have survived the worst storm in nearly 30 years - it must mean one thing - Halloween is on it's way.

The boys are super excited, they love Halloween. They change their minds hourly regarding their costume. I've finally made them decide on a bat and a highway man - eek, best get making!  Our front windows have been decorated with their illustrations of pumpkins, skeletons, ghosts and bats for the past week - yes we are reaching spooky fever pitch here.  

Once the rain stops today, we are off out to choose our pumpkins ready for carving.  I know the boys have set ideas on how they want their to look, scary being high on the list.  Personally I'd love to try to make some of theses faces above. So pretty!!

In fact - you may well be seeing a version of these on Wednesday for Nature in the Home... speaking of which I have set up a group pinboard which we can all contribute to.  If you'd like me to add you to the list, please leave me a comment.


So, have you decorated for Halloween?  Bats hanging from the ceiling?  Or is it just a bit naff?

Labels: