Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: Nature in the Home - Autumn week 2 Google+ -->

Nature in the Home - Autumn week 2






Happy Wednesday!

This week, we have decorated the mantel in spooky halloween goodness.  Half term crafting to the max.  The boys have made spiders using pipe cleaners, black modelling clay and googly eyes.  Whilst I have gathered interesting squashes and pumpkins, teamed with feathers, fir cones and dahlias for an autumnal / spooky display.

I love the result - a team effort!

Nature in the Home started last week with a bang!!  Thank you, thank you so much for all your blog posts, such beautiful finds and displays.  I loved them all!  In particular Bethan's autumn wreath was so breathtakingly beautiful and simple - I can't wait to make one myself.  A day of creativity next week, once the boys are back at school.  To potter, gather supplies and get my creative juices flowing.

If you have a little DIY you'd like to share on here, and be featured for next weeks link up please email me.

Also - I have set up a pin board for us all to join in with.  If you'd like to contribute to it, please leave me a comment below saying so and I can add you to the pinboard.  It is looking beautiful - such inspiration there.



So.... what have you discovered, made, loved this week...

11 comments:

  1. Really love your display Lou, it looks so pretty with the feathers hanging down. Especially like the pumpkin with the face and the succulent hair too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love this! such a lovely variety of squashes, and those pipe cleaner spiders are brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look on the face of your pumpkin pot - she looks as though she saw something really shocking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant decorations ... a real country look Hallowe'en :)

    I'd be happy to contribute to the pin board once in a while. I'm not one of the most regular of the Nature in the Home contributors but I do enjoy reading all the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that you are doing these again. It really brightens my week. I love the simple intention of bringing nature inside (and getting the chance to be creative with it). I would love to be added to your pin board as well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pumpkin with the succulent! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so festive! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lou your mantle looks amazing and not to mention the lampshade I can see peeking in the reflection. Definitely getting on it this week with Nature in the Home! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these nature in the home posts, and it made me so happy to see someone else has egg carton googly-eyed spiders on their mantle too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! Love it :0) and yes please on the board xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to join the pinterest board please! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x