this weekend...


Image via Pinterest

I know it's only Thursday, but for me the weekend is starting here.  This evening we are whizzing down south to the coast.  A few days staying in this beautiful place in Cornwall.  We shall be recharging (its been a long old term this one), plenty of leisurely breakfasts, walks on the deserted beaches, crabbing, eating our fill of pasties, relaxing in the tub, reading and enjoying Autumn.

I know I need to.  Once again I feel caught up in a whirlwind of work, personal commitments and family life. The house resembles a jumble sale, I haven't cleaned our wooden floors since (I can't remember)... BUT all of this can wait.

This weekend we are slowing down.

See you next week.

p.s. - please remember to enter the fabulous Eloise Renouf giveaway - she is a darling and a talent!
p.p.s - I have 20% off in my Etsy shop over the weekend.. go fill your boots! code: AUTUMNBREAK