Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: 46/52... Google+ -->

46/52...


A portrait of my children  once a week, every week, in 2013  

Charlie:  Made the best Apple Crumble today.  Enjoying the whole process, especially the licking of the hands!

Rufus: Found the only green leaf on the ground covered with Autumnal ones.

Thank you once again for the support you've all given.  This afternoon I had some time to myself.  Dan took the boys to visit his family.  It was wonderful, a chance to do a few projects I've been wanting to do for ages! I printed fabric and made a cushion cover & painted a mirror grey.  It felt good!  I'll show you the results once the sun returns.

Joining in with Jodi and her 52 portraits project.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures Lou, even thought I don't get so much time to comment, I am following your family life at the moment and think it's wonderful that you have time to do this and reflect on how your boys are changing and growing at least once per week. You are a very special mummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bit of light you've captured in both your gorgeous boys photos! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x