This weekend...

Fireside & kinfolk - winter christmas www.littlegreenshed.blogspot.co.uk
Image via here
It's got a bit nippy round here.  As I sit here with my double jumper layered with a scarf, wrist warmers and a blanket over my knees.  I refuse to turn the heating on, the prices of Gas are too scary for that.  No I shall muddle on with my blanket - it's quite cozy.  Fran has done a post about this recently go see.  Us, working from homers are all in the same boat!

So, this weekend more cold weather is on it's way.  Really does feel like Winter has finally arrived.  I refuse to let it get me blue - save that til February!  This weekend it's all about warmth and shopping.  I haven't bought a thing yet for Christmas, nor made a start on Christmas food prep.  So much still to do and not much time left to do it.... eeek!

This weekend you will find us / me...

* Gathering wood (again - we didn't manage it last weekend)
* Making my cake - yep, still need to do that
* Sampling my Damson Vodka - making adjustments to the flavour (more booze I think)
* Ru has a friends cinema party - he's very excited!
* Reading the latest issue of Oh Comely - which has just arrived on my doormat.
* Cooking this for our Sunday Roast.
* Lighting the fire - and having it on ALL day
* A walk somewhere wild to crunch leaves - finding something beautiful for #natureinthehome
* Watching Return of the Jedi with the boys.

Hope you have good plans for the weekend.  Enjoy!

Labels: