We have wood in the house! Phew, I was getting a mild panic on, no wood in December? SHOCK! But we got some yesterday - so all is well with me (don't have any Christmas gifts or food in the house) but at least my fireplace looks pretty! I will burn all this don't you worry, it's not there just for a photo opportunity. :)
Looks good no? Excuse the messy corner - that's the boys craft area and where the poor fish live. I can't live in a show home, this is real life! And yes Fran I am a little obsessed about log piles. WARMTH!
Come Saturday night, this mantle will be changed to display the Advent Calendar (which I am still fiddling with today! - why do I set myself these tasks?). The boys are already uber excited about it. I shall reveal all next week.
So this weekend I / we shall be...
* Making the advent calendar (all night probably!)
* Shopping at the Made in Bristol Gift Fair
* Going to our local Christmas Market, our high street closes, and dancing to my friends band - Medicine Creek.
* Cooking and eating this
* Christmas shopping for FC (shhhhh)
* Celebrating a family members 60th - a chance to catch up with all of Dan's side of the family
* Burning some of that wood!
Have a wonderful weekend!