Google+ Littlegreenshed - UK Lifestyle Blog: this weekend... Google+ -->

this weekend...

Image via Pinterest
I am so so glad it is Friday.  I don't know about you, but I am super tired.  Lots of fun, late nights and drinking has left me one pooped gal.  Sadly, there is no rest for the wicked... this weekend we have a lot to squeeze in!  As always with the run up to Christmas, there are things to buy, people to see, stuff to do.

So, this weekend I/we are....

* Chopping down our Christmas tree! YAY! (although the decorating will have to wait til following weekend)
* Going to the school's Christmas Fair
* Taking part in the local Lantern Parade - Charlie's class have all made a beautiful willow and tissue paper lantern each (with a little help from me).
* Making my cake (yeah, still NOT made that yet) - I'm planning on the Nigella one, which doesn't need time to mature.  Good ole Nigella. #teamnigella.  (watch the clip, it will make you Christmasy!).
* Meeting Father Christmas!  I can't wait.  On Sunday morning we are joining a cycle ride, c/o Sustrans, to meet Santa.  More details here.
* Celebrating a family birthday with Dan's side - lots of cake!

I also need to schedule in some 'me' time.  To relax.  A few early nights, and eating better would help.  Toast isn't the best fuel. 

So, whatever you have planned, do have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderfully festive weekend you have planned! I'm planning on some serious time behind the sewing machine to finish off lots of Christmas bits. Plus some of that elusive 'me' time too! Have a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make that cake too, it's delicious, I can highly recommend it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment... I love to hear from you. Have a great day! Lou x