This weekend...

Image via Pinterest
Well, that wasn't so bad.  The dreaded first week back to normality after the Christmas fun and games.  Really it wasn't.  I hope it was good for you all?

This week I have been drinking endless cups of detox tea, sorting the house out after the decorations came down, enjoying the sunshine, lunch with friends and using the time to exercise and look after myself.  It has been lovely.  I am thinking of starting running again, I've long felt the urge to go off for a run on my own.  Perhaps this is the right time.  I've got the gear, I just need to go!!  Do you run? Did you use an app to help?

This weekend we are still continuing with bathroom / landing renovation.  Slow going.  Hopefully the skirting boards will be on, and the strips of wood to seal the floor boards will be in and we can crack on with some sanding and painting.  Fingers crossed!

So this weekend we/I are doing:

* Baking loaf number 2 in our #52loavesproject. I am so thrilled so many of you are taking up our challenge.  I am loving seeing all the twitter and IG pics.  Hurrah!  Let's keep going.  This week it's Rufus' turn.  We are doing another simple white cob, trying to perfect that one first.
* Marmalade making.  I bought some Seville oranges yesterday.  Yum!
* Helping Dan with the bathroom
* Bike ride in the woods
* Go for a run (don't hold me to this, I hope I will)
* Family time...

Have a lovely weekend all!
And do join us in baking a loaf.  Don't forget to use the #52loavesproject so we can find you!

Labels: