Welcome March and new sponsors...

Follow Lou Archell | littlegreenshed's board March on Pinterest.

So we are here, at last, the 1st of March.  Oh yes, March you are most welcome!

In Bristol, today we have been blessed with sunshine streaming through the window, lighting up our breakfast. Such a blissful morning.  Let's hope all March days be like this, but I expect it will be typical sunshine and showers.  

Today, as the sun is shining so much, we are ditching our plans on DIY, saving it for a rainy day, and are off to the allotment for a dig.  Soon it will be planting time - exciting.

***

Today I am so happy to show you my brand new Littlegreenshed SPONSORS for March.  Over there on the right you can see the lovely people who have chosen to sponsor us.  Do take time to click around and visit their shops, see the wonderful things they do and say hi.

I am delighted to have each and every one of them on board, such a talented bunch of artists, craftspeople, unique shops and independent businesses.  

Thank you!

***

p.s. I have a few spots left for April - if you'd like to be part of Littlegreenshed sponsorship, please drop me a line.

Labels: ,