13/52...


A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Charlie: Has decided my straw sun hat suits him better - I think he is right.  Here he is building a tree house up the allotment.  Using pallets.  
Rufus: Skipping on ahead down the steps at Tyntesfield Estate on our Mother's Day walk.

Such a beautiful weekend.  Saturday we spent up the allotment. Digging over the beds and I finally planted our onion sets (red, white and shallots) and also our garlic.  I think I might be a little late getting the garlic in, but we shall see.
Sunday was mothers day.  We met my parents at Tyntesfield.  And walked the larger walk around the plantation and then down to the cafe near the walled garden for cream tea.  Perfect.

*****
Today is the 1st April.  Over on the right there are my latest sponsors... please click around and say hi!  Introducing The Pink Peony and Just So Festival.

If you'd like to know more about sponsoring Littlegreenshed, please do drop me a line on Loulittlegreenshed@gmail.com and I shall send you my media kit.

Labels: